BTZS Plotter for Windows
BTZS Plotter is a graphing and analysis program for photographers who are interested in investigating the characteristics of their black-and-white films, papers, and developers. It accepts density data derived from sensitometric tests of these materials and produces characteristic curve families and charts that summarize the curve data. This graphic presentation makes objective comparisons easy, and reveals materials’ characteristics that may not be discovered by conventional test methods.
BTZS Plotter requires Windows 98 or later (including all versions of Windows 7, 8, 10 and beyond).
- Produces a complete range of film/paper characteristics from 5 film/paper exposures
- Supports both BTZS and Traditional Zone System analysis
- Film test data can be exported for field use with ExpoDev
- Produces characteristic curve families and charts that summarize the curve data (EFS, SBR, Ave. G, Development times, Paper Grades, and traditional Zone System N-numbers)
- Supports calibration using your own Personal Speed Point so that comparisons can be made between materials
- Matcher feature simulates film and paper combinations to allow tonal rendering comparison of subjects with differing Subject Brightness Ranges
- and more...