PNW Current Atlas
The PNW Current Atlas brings a fast and easy way to view Pacific Northwest current prediction charts for the Juan de Fuca Strait / Strait of Georgia regions on your mobile device. This includes complete coverage of the US San Juan Islands, the Canadian Gulf Islands, and the Eastern Juan de Fuca Strait and more.
- Shows current pattern predictions for the Strait of Juan de Fuca, San Juan Islands, Gulf Islands, and the Strait of Georgia
- Automatically shows the correct current prediction chart for the selected day and time - no need to buy a yearly current table reference book
- No subscription needed - one-time price includes all future updates to predictions
- Allows you to easy move forward or backwards through time with a simple tap
- Predictions are corrected for daylight savings time
- Supports zooming into a chart to better view details
- Supports iPad, iPhone, and Android devices*
- and more...
These predictions are not replacements for the official Canadian Tide and Current Tables, which are the only official tidal predictions for Canada. Always consult official tide and current prediction sources before making navigational decisions.
PNW Current Atlas charts are licensed from the Canadian Hydrographic Service.
* A tablet device is highly recommended. Supports iOS version 9.0 or later, Android 6.0 or later.